Become a Jazz Sister city
- Access to programs in cities worldwide.
- Participate in artist exchanges and education opportunities.
- Exposure to a larger global community through digital presence.
- Take part in a networking conference.
- Enjoy marketing and public relation activities undertaken by Jazz Sister Cities.
- Present your city’s Jazz artists and introduce their music to larger audiences and outlets.
- Take advantage of opportunities to learn more through cultural
- Appear on the official Jazz Sister Cities map. (coming soon)
- Established as an organization for at least five (5) years.
- Main focus is presentation, production, performance, and education of live Jazz music.
- The program is at the highest artistic level.
- Commit to building networks of established Jazz programs globally.
- Take part and encourage artist exchanges and collaborations between Jazz Sister Cities.
- Authorized permissions from photographers, producers, and artists for publishing content on Jazz Sister Cities digital platforms.
- Support the harvesting of digital content through crowdsourcing.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information on how to become a Jazz Sister City. Programs, festivals, concerts, education initiatives, projects, artists, artist representatives, booking agents, promoters, and cities are eligible.